Volunteer with Us!
We are looking for individuals who are interested in volunteering with our hospice patients. If any of the following describes you, we want you to apply!
You are a good person who wants to connect with a friend.
You want to sit and talk with someone about their life and what they've experienced.
You've got a green thumb and would like to help our patients in their garden.
You would like to help answer phones, make photo copies or prepare holiday cards for our patients.
You're a musician who wants to share your talents with our patients.
You want to make a difference in someones life.
What do I need to know?
- Adults who are 18 years or older.
- You'll need to pass a basic background check. (We don't run a credit check though!)
- You can volunteer as much or as little as you want! 1 hour a week, or 40 hours a week. It's up to you.
- If you're not interested in working with a patient that's ok. We have administrative or other support tasks that need to be done that will support our patients.
- You'll need to complete an orientation, which could take a few hours. Don't worry though, we're flexible if you are!